- Manage user new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permission sets, public groups, OWD, sharing rules, etc.
- Identify features/resources such as sandboxes, reports, dashboards and clean them.
- Manage incidents created through various channels such as support requests, service now requests, etc.
- Administer B2B storefronts and communities.
- Collaborate with admins, release engineers, and technical leads to support the continuous delivery of new functionalities and enhancements.
- Create and maintain technical documentation on administering and configuring Salesforce.
- Release planning and deployments.
- Salesforce core platform functionalities such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing features
- good knowledge of different Salesforce license types and their implications.
- The overall experience of 2+ years as admin / BA managing one or more Salesforce org.
|Job Category||Associate Developer, Developer, Salesforce|